Considered to be the central anchor of Orange County, Irvine is a pristine city that is home to the popular Irvine Spectrum, the University of California Irvine, and John Wayne Airport. The city is widely known for its financial and technological growth. It is also highly regarded for its superior educational system as well as for being voted one of the safest large cities in America to live in year after year.
Median Home Price
Median Home Size
Median Price / Sq. Ft.
- Is the Orange County Great Park’s iconic attraction.
- With the ability to hold up to 25 to 30 passengers, and soar 400 feet above the surrounding landscape
- It serves as a public observation deck for the Great Park’s development and offers an unmatched 360° view that spans 40 miles on a clear day.
Irvine Spectrum Center
- One of Orange County's most energized shopping experiences
- Joins together a diverse collection of more than 130 specialty stores, restaurants and entertainment venues
- Beautiful courtyards and fountains adorn this vibrant, open-air center
On The Map
Irvine Real Estate is composed of single-family units in numerous planned communities and villages. Irvine has accessible and efficient roadways and infrastructure, providing conveniences to residents and visitors.
Residential Living in Irvine
The Irvine real estate market is one of the most popular options in Southern California. Located in the heart of Orange County, Irvine is consistently ranked as one of the safest cities in the United States and offers great condos and homes for sale in Irvine options, fantastic amenities, and some of the best schools in California
We'll Guide You
If you are interested in buying a home in Irvine, let Crest Realty Group help guide you in finding the perfect home! Irvine offers some amazing values if you know the right places to look.
- Proximity to the some of the best beaches in the world
- Great value and affordable housing available