Known for its rustic beauty and historic downtown, Tustin is a city of tree lined streets and beautiful parks. The city has many restaurants and businesses that are family owned and operated and that has served generations of local and non-local families.
Median Home Price
Median Home Size
Median Price / Sq. Ft.
Old Town Tustin
- Centered around a group of historic buildings located on Main Street and El Camino Real which date back to the 1880s
- The present day museum is located in a historic old building which has housed many businesses over the decades
- With more than 120 stores and notable restaurants, The Market Place in Tustin is known for offering best-in-class shopping and dining
- An ideal shopping destination for families, featuring a variety of retailers and outdoor locations
On The Map
- The city is neighbored on the southern and eastern side by Irvine, with Santa Ana to the west and Orange to the north.
- The historic "Old Town" of Tustin is an area of the city known for its unique restaurants and shopping
Residential Living in Tustin
- The Tustin Ranch area was acquired by the city of Tustin in 1986. Family homes available in this community have many similarities to the ones found in the city of Irvine. This area is also home to the 18-hole Tustin Ranch Golf Course that was recently named Orange County's Finest Golf Course.
- Tustin is centrally located at Orange County, CA. The Eastern part of Tustin is generlly more expensive.
We'll Guide You
If you are interested in buying a home in Tustin, let Crest Realty Group help guide you in finding the perfect home! Tustin offers some amazing properties if you know the right places to look.
Proximity to the some of most desirable schools and amenities in Orange County
Great value and affordable housing available