The Original Surf City - Newport Beach
Acclaimed as one of the most beautiful places to travel to and live in the world, Newport Beach is beach living at its finest. Home to Fashion Island, Corona Del Mar, Balboa Island and much more, you are bound to find this gem of a city an amazing place to call home.
Newport Beach Attractions
Beautiful Scenery of Balboa Island
- Accessible to the public via bridge, ferry and several public docks
- The community is surrounded by a paved concrete boardwalk open to pedestrian traffic
- Designated as a public walking trail by the city
- Features the original Ruby’s Diner and a view of a shoreline, surfers, and sunbathers spanning for miles
- Home to many sit down restaurants and quick food stops for people hitting the sand for a day at Balboa Beach, and the variety of bars and live music
Neighborhoods in Newport Beach
- Stroll toward the ocean and experience dramatic coastal views from the scenic bluffs
- Generous preserved open space, beautiful landscapes, multiple nature trails and coastal splendor
Residential Living in Newport Beach
- Newport Beach city is highly desired for its exclusive charm and nature along with countless remarkable oceanview homes
- The city is home to several natural harbor and ocean fronts.
We'll Guide You
If you are interested in buying a home in Newport Beach, let Crest Realty Group help guide you in finding the perfect home! Newport offers some amazing properties if you know the right places to look.
- Live on some of the best beaches in the world
- Experience luxury in beach living with an easy-going lifestyle
The Crest Realty Group team can show you properties in Newport right now!